Friday, September 23, 2011

Make Up Forever #310

It's blog or bust tonight!
I took a much needed trip into Sephora last week. While there I decided to find a green eye shadow to buy. After swatching some of the brands I came across Make Up For Ever #310. It was so pretty. I had to buy it. So, below are my many pictures of the look I created.





Sorry for so many pictures of my face. I don't remember all the products I used because I put the look together on a kinda last minute decision to go out to eat. Which consisted of driving down the street to Sonic. Haha!

I took my makeup off just a few hours later and noticed the green eye shadow had already started to fade. I made another trip back to Sephora earlier today to return #310. I had in mind to get the Tarte for True Blood palette. Unfortunately it was out of stock. So...I brought home my first Too Faced palette instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment