Sunday, September 25, 2011

Too Faced Smokey Eye palette

Here are swatches of my newest, and first, Too Faced Smokey Eye eye shadow palette. I originally wanted to get the Tarte for True Blood palette, but it was sold out. When I asked if there were any more in stock I was led to a very clean and lit up display of all the palettes they carry. I wanted to get at least 3 of them, but decided on one of the Too Faced palettes. I think I made a good decision.

Below are pictures of the palette and swatches of the colors.




This palette also includes 3 look cards to help you create each of the smokey eye looks. One card each for Day, Classic, and Fashion.

Each color over Too Faced Shadow Insurance


Day with Firefly, Cloves, Up in Smoke
with flash


without flash


Classic with White Lie, Nice Ash, Smokin Hot
with flash


without flash


Fashion with In a Flash, Smoking Jacket, Smolder
with flash


without flash



All the colors blend beautifully. I like this palette so much and will be using it a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment