Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's been a while...

Hey everyone! I wanted to post a quick update. Things have been fun and busy for me and my little family.  Lots of fun for the holidays! Also lots of fun out with friends.

At the beginning of the month my fiance and I went out with a good friend of mine and her boyfriend to help celebrate her 28th birthday!

After that it was time to start getting prepared for Christmas.  You can always get kids to listen better this time of year for some reason. ;) We finally went to get our Christmas tree at a local tree farm. The kids had so much fun looking for our perfect tree.



After looking, and looking, and looking we finally found a tree to take home.


I'm finally getting into the Christmas spirit and this week I've taken cookies to work twice already!

In addition to a wonderful end to 2011, it looks like we will be buying a house in the Spring! I can tell this is going to be an adventure, but I am ready for a place that belongs to us!

This year the kids want electronics and so do I! Stay tuned for future blog posts with quality pictures!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday and a wonder New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely, I'm cruising your blog and love it. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete