Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving FOTD

Happy Thanksgiving all! This is one of my favorite days of the year. Not only because I get to gorge myself with food, but because my little family gets together with other family members and enjoy each other's company. The little kids get to play and be jolly.

I am waiting for the two guys of our family to get ready, because us three gals are ready! I just wanted to post a quick FOTD. This is the look I'm wearing today.


Full face picture, duh! Haha.


A look at the eyes.


Closeup of my eye.

Products used:
Revlon colorstay foundation
Bobbi Brown corrector
MUFE finishing powder
Maybelline define a brow
UDPP eden
UD e/s half baked
BH Cosmetics 2nd edition shimmery orange
MAC e/s cranberry
MAC e/s sketch
UD e/s virgin
Stila liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal mascara
Ardell lashes
NARS laguna bronzer
MAC blush in mocha
MAC naked pigment as highlight
MAC she zam dazzleglass

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment