Friday, October 28, 2011

You're Lookin at a Winner!

Hello beauties! It seems I have neglected my blog. A whole month long! I truly have been thinking about blogging every weekend. My main goal was to take quality pictures of all the products I have received and purchased. I have tried and tried, but have failed at the quality I was aiming for. But it's all good. I have decided to post the pictures I have taken anyways. I like quality, but I also want to post more.

I also have been busy on the weekends. It seems my hubby and I have been having so much fun! I went to my first tailgating party for the UT Longhorns and just last weekend rode on a party bus with 18 other people to Dallas to attend a Dallas Cowboys game. That was an epic trip.  Being inside that stadium seemed so surreal! And next weekend I turn 30 and have been planning a huge party to celebrate. Time is passing so fast!

Now, onto some pictures!

I entered a giveaway a little while hosted by Dawn for her 200 follower givewaway. She has amazing makeup looks and you should go check out her blog! She shipped everything to me and I received my goodies super quick! Below are pictures of what I won!


She wrapped everything up very well with black tissue and bubble wrap and sent the package in a black box, which I loved!


Ardell fashion lashes, MAC eyeshadows in Mythical and Parisian Skies, EOS lipbalm.


MAC nail lacquer in Bad Fairy


Swatches of the MAC products.

Last weekend I wore Mythical with some NYX glitter on top. It was a perfect pair! And I plan on wearing the lashes at my 30th birthday bash!

Another product included with this prize package was a Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone. I will make a separate post to include swatches. The Wet N Wild eyeshadows are amazing!

I was so excited to have won this prize! Thank you again Dawn!

1 comment: