Friday, October 28, 2011

Glitter and Ice is Oh So Nice

I have read that every year MAC comes out with a huge holiday collection.This is really my first year paying attention, and I'm so glad! This year's collection is huge. I mean, MAC comes out with about a hundred collections throughout the year. This one is definately an eye catcher. There are several parts to the collection itself. I bought from Glitter and Ice and Ice Parade.

I went into MAC yesterday when the collection officially launched in stores. I usually go into MAC with few items in mind and leave with just what's on my list. Not this time. I even said to the lady ringing up my products,"Damn you MAC!".

All of the dazzleglasses were so shimmery. I finally decided on She Zam. After swatching the mineralized eyeshadows I decided on Winterized. At first I couldn't decide on if I wanted a beauty powder, but was sold on the white packaging and got How Beautiful to use as a highlight.


The bag of goodies I got! The packaging is so pretty, isn't it?


Dazzleglass in She Zam.

Mineralized eyeshadow in Winterized.


Beauty powder in How Beautiful.

Swatches of She Zam, Winterized, and How Beautiful.
I wanted to get so many more items. The whole collection is gorgeous. Even though is seems half of the collection is repremotes, the 8 pan eyeshadows and face kits come with snowglobe compacts that make it so much easier to carry some of your favorites along with you.  What are you hauling from the MAC holiday collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment