Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ice Parading into my heart

Hello beauties! Here is part duece of my recent MAC haul. I really wanted to get the Iced Delights Lip Bag in Sultry, but one of the makeup artists showed me the face kits. There are two. Each one comes with a snowglobe compact, 3 travel brushes, a lipstick, a lipgloss and a makeup bag. It is a very good deal. I bought the Fabulously Festive Face Kit in wintercool. I am not sure yet if I will use the brushes (129SE, 266SE, 275SE), but I will be using the makeup products.

Here are pictures:


The beautiful box.


 The goodies inside.


Snowglobe!


Snowglobe compact with Phloof, Brun, Quarry, Dance in the Dark eyeshadows and Mocha blush.


 Hot Gossip lipstick.


Swatches of Mocha, Phloof, Brun, Quarry, Dance in the Dark, Hot Gossip, Emancipation lipgloss.

I wasn't sure about the lipstick at first, but it's beautiful with the lipgloss layered on top. I think MAC did a great job with this collection. I might still be going back to pick up some more. Should I? I suppose if I can afford to and if what I want is still in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment