Saturday, November 12, 2011

Beauty Blogger Lovin'

Hello everyone! I've been MIA again. I have been checking Twitter and Facebook quite regularly though. I just haven't been blogging. I wanted to share with everyone the people who inspired me to start blogging! When I was thinking about getting into blogging, I was a little hesitant. I wanted to be able to share quality product photos. I still haven't been able to do that, but with a few pushes from some fellow beauty bloggers, I went for it! And here I am, sporadically blogging when I can!

So please go check out these beautiful ladies. They have amazing blogs. I admire what they do and in addition to talent and personality, they are quite pleasant to look at. If you don't know, now you know! Go show some love!


Nymphette

Who do you look up to for inspiration?



No comments:

Post a Comment