Monday, November 14, 2011

Dallas Cowboys FOTD

Hello everyone! If you didn't know, I am a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan. My dad will always cheer for the team that plays against the Cowboys. And people all across America enjoy hating on the Cowboys. I think that if you're wanting the Cowboys to lose, you secretly wish for them to win. Haha! The thing about football is it brings everyone together. And I love that! On game day I will wear my Miles Austin jersey and wear a Dallas Cowboys inspired makeup look. I will usually wear blue and glitter, but this past Sunday I decided to tone it down a bit.

Here is my game day FOTD!


Products used:
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Neutrogena Skin Clearing concealer
Revlon Colorstay foundation

Make Up For Ever HD Powder
Nars Laguna bronzer
MAC Mocha blush
Mayebelline eyebrow pencil
MAC naked pigment for cheek highlight
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
MAC Phloof e/s
MAC Quarry e/s
Urban Decay glide on pencil in Zero to tightline
Stila stay all day waterproof eyeliner
BH Cosmetics 120 palette 2nd edition for blue liner
NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk for waterline
BH Cosmetics 120 palette 2nd edition white e/s to set
L'Oreal mascara
MAC Hue lipstick
MAC cremesheen glass in Boy Bait






Who's your favorite NFL or college football team?

No comments:

Post a Comment