Sunday, November 20, 2011

FOTD: An experimental success?

Hello everyone! One of my cousins came into town this weekend to celebrate her 27th birthday. It seemed to be a girl's plus 2 guys night out. There ended up being about 8 girls. I'm sure the guys didn't mind. We went out for dinner and then downtown to hit up 5 different clubs. It was a very fun and interesting night. I love my family!

I recently watched Selena Gomez's video for Love You Like a Love Song. The video looked like a lot of fun. I especially liked her second look and wanted to attempt to recreate my own version. Here is what I came up with and wore out for the night.


Phone pictures with my front camera.


Phone picture with the better camera...more true to color.

I must say I was a little nervous putting this on, but I was very pleased with the way it turned out.

And here are pictures of the best Prickly Pear Margaritas!


I had mine on the rocks and my fiance had his frozen.


Incredibly yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment